As a webmaster, one of the worst things you can see is a message from Google telling you that you’ve got unnatural links to your site that are in violation of Google’s guidelines.
When you first read that message, your world may start spinning! How did this happen? What can be done about these links? What’s this doing to my website? There’s no need to panic. Chuck Price recently published a report that will walk you step by step on what to do when you get penalized for having unnatural links to your site.
You might be surprised to learn that more than 90 percent of all webmasters that get penalized by Google for unnatural links, don’t even try to get the black mark removed from their site. For whatever reason, they just don’t. But recovery is possible IF you follow proper protocol. Here are just some of the key points that Chuck addresses in his report:
- Dealing with the initial frustration and anger at being told you’ve violated Google webmaster guidelines.
- Making a plan to remove the unnatural links to your site.
- Doing a link audit of your site.
- Submitting link removal requests to the sites that are penalizing you.
- Disavowing bad links.
- Filing a Reconsideration request.
- And much more!
Too much to handle by yourself? Don’t want the Hassle?
Hire Measurable SEO to assist you in getting your Penalty Revoked, starting NOW.
From the US & Canada:
+1 518 396 5550
From outside North America:
Dial 00 + 1 + 518 396 5550